Don't be fooled, this isn't like other drone schools who teach you mapping basics. We're going in depth, talking about mapping complex objects, structures, and large areas and how to best process all that data once you've collected it.
We teach you how to create a deliverable you can sell!
Whether you want to use mapping for construction, cell phone tower inspections, or simply planning out your shot selections for huge Hollywood productions... this class will teach you what you need to know to create lifelike models.
On March 23-25, 2018, we'll be hosting another mapping class at the Brazoria County Fire Field in Angleton, TX just south of Houston. The class will include the following and more:
1. Time in the field with multiple flight exercises to map
2. Multiple acquisition strategies for the most life like models
2. Processing strategies for the best results
3. Using GCP’s for accurate data collection
4. Cleaning up and classifying point clouds for delivery optimization
5. Client Delivery options and best practices
6. Examples of pricing and practicing With RFP’s
Students will need to have their own UAV for this class. Class starts Friday evening with an Introductory meeting. Students are in the field flying all day Saturday and in the classroom all day Sunday learning to process the data acquired on Saturday.