We've broken this course into two unique sections that service different industry verticals:
When hurricanes and other natural disasters strike, agencies rely on situational awareness to make educated decisions in order to properly assess asset allocation, navigation and assessment of the area. At the end of this class, a responder will have the information necessary to provide orthomosaic maps in urban environments or in areas without internet. They'll know how to share these maps on sneakernet, how to annotate them, what to annotate and how to take linear measurements that will increase the effectiveness of the mission.
Relief via Orthomosaic Construction will teach students how to use:
1. Pix4D React: students will learn how to process, export and share drone made orthomosaics.
2. Drone Deploy Live Map: when you're in a connected environment, scaling your relief efforts have never been easier with live map.
Students will walk away with a firm understanding of the practical workflow to assist in situational awareness, logistics planning and response management by creating orthomosaics from aerial, or drone, imagery.
SEARCH AND RESCUE:
This webinar was created to educate first responders and drones pilots on the most effective methodologies and practical workflows to respond to Disasters or SAR missions. This webinar will also include a basic introduction to Drone Mapping.
Students will learn the basic systems of drone mapping to include:
1. The History of Photogrammetry
2. Typical Deliverables for Photogrammetry: Why use photogrammetry
3. Photogrammetry vs. Lidar
4. Point Cloud Construction Concepts
5. Image Acquisition Optimization
6. Key Performance Indicators for Quality Mapping
7. Ground Sampling Distance Methodology
8. Image Acquisition Techniques & Applications
What you will need for the course:
1. Windows Based Laptop (i5 processor, Cuda Enabled GPU, 8 GB RAM,)
2. Method of Taking Notes
How many lives might you save after this class?
We may never know, but if you save 1... it was worth it.